Friday, November 2, 2012

My Weight Loss Journey

I decided to skip school today (oops), I spent a majority of my day filling out the common app and sending off applications for colleges (ugh). After I finished all of that crap I went out for an 1 hr 1/2 bike ride; I’ve never really noticed how beautiful my town actually is, this thought came to me after I got over my fear of running into a bear during their prime season. I ended up burning around 450 - 500 cals from the bike ride
After that I was just in the zone,I watched tv and did 100 squats and 100 crunches, and ended up going on a 30 minute walk around my neighborhood. I saw at least 20 runners go by, they were all preparing for the marathon tomorrow, and I was over here thinking, “Only a few more months and I’ll be able to run again!”
But from walking I burnt around 78 calories!!!
So in total I’ve burnt about 578 + calories! (Not including squats/crunches)
I’m so proud of myself! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment